It is very important that our political representatives are made aware of the issues that we think are important regarding fracking.

Contacting them is easy. All you need to do is to got to this website and key in your post code.

You will then see a list of all of your

  • Your Local Councillors
  • Your County Councillor
  • Your MP
  • Your MEPs

All will have a link which, if clicked, will take you to a page where you can compose and send a letter.

In the case of Councillors and MEPs you can write to them all together.


It really could not be easier!